MY FIRST CHILD

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
All Right Reserved. 2010. Copyright. ECHENTA. Designed by Echenta

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LIL CRIB


A warm welcome for my future bby son.

Caught on eyes with this cot at The Curve but I found out the exact same cot at Mum's Care Sales at lower price. We're saved a lot, RM399 for only a cot (original price is thousand ringgit). So the extra money we bought a mattress and the bedding set RM300 . During the Sale, we spent for one thousand one hundred and twenty for:

Baby Cot
Baby Bedding Set
Baby Mattress
A few new born rompers
Water thermometer
Mosquito Net (Kelambu)
Mosquito Net Stand
Disposable Breast Pad

I was so excited with all the items we bought. Hubby gets excited too & helping me out to set up the cot. What else after this? So much things on my list book :)


No comments:

Post a Comment